Sunday, February 12, 2012

On Being a Sunday School Teacher

I haven't updated for a while... sorry about that.

I was asked to help with the kid's class at church (known as Sunday School for some, or KKC for others), and I'm helping with older kids.

And oh boy!

I NEVER thought that taking care of 6 kids would be hard. Spending so much time on discipline is mind-blowing.

"Stop playing with the scissors and listen to your friend talking"
"If you're nice, you can draw something"
"Everybody else has finished, and you're not done yet... Can you please focus?"
"Who understands this passage? So, who was listening? So who will read it again?"

And so on and so forth.

I knew God would use this experience to teach me something. I am not sure what that is, but I'm sure it involves not loosing my sanity. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment