Saturday, July 2, 2011

Mann

I am generally a big fan of Aamir Khan, as my friends know. He was the leading actor in so many of the Hindi movies that I enjoyed watching. And he knows how to act reasonably well, unlike so many Bollywood 'heroes'

I recently saw one of this older movies, Mann. I have to admit that, at first glance, it is one more of the typical Bollywood romance movies that involve a boy changing his ways after "falling in love" with a girl in less than a week. The fact that they were both engaged and would decide to put all of that aside is almost standard for a Hindi romantic movie. But they have put a twist in the plot (no spoiler!) that make it more interesting.

Short comment: entertaining romantic movie when you don't want to use your head

No comments:

Post a Comment