Monday, January 21, 2008

Teaching Ministry is Back To Life

Here are some quick notes about what is happening in my life
- Preached at the house church on Sunday
- I was invited to have a short message at the singles' meeting in early February

I am now weaving some commentary reading with my everyday Bible study in order to deepen my understanding. I'm in Matthew now.
I haven't deepened my study of santification for a few weeks now. Yikes! I need to fix that!!!

I'm not in top shae though, neither physically or spiritually. I know I need a stronger prayer life. I'm in a vicious circle: low sleep, trimming of quiet times because I try to get some more sleep in, bad prayer because being sleepy... I'm grumpy too, and so on.
And I'm working a lot, and being a bit anxious wrt a situation in the fellowship that is not turning the way I was hoping.
God is faithful... I'm able to work smartly enough, a miracle in itself.
Things will get better... its just taking time to happen. All things work for the good of those who love God.

No comments:

Post a Comment